Friday, September 7, 2007

Combat logs again

After a bunch of tracing last night (and huge wasted of time tracing what turned out to be printf code), I got a non-conclusive result.

Yes I found the list that contain the pointers to the combat message strings, found the position contain current combat message count, however it was not firm because the address of address that point to all the good stuff can't be confirmed in the disassembly.

Anyway, I was still happy because it works on my account, I was ready to release, than I thought, this happens before, let's try on my friends computer first. Sure enough, it didn't work on his computer.

So, I will be back tonight or tomorrow and try again.

No comments: