Saturday, July 19, 2008

Orbiter pather and Bastos movement engine

Yep, after some tries again today, I found just the pather is not enough. So my original idea of a "propulsion" system is still needed. I will have to allocate additional system resources for that.

Tonight is again raid night, so I will start the implementation tomorrow on the propulsion system, and I will name it bastos movement engine, credit to John Bastos, who got banned using zoloFighter. The difference of his ban is that he is a long time user, and used carefully, but was still banned. The new system will not totally prevent bans, but at least it will be good enough that it won't follow the same waypoint the same order again and again and other can tell that you are a bot by observing you for 2 minutes.

No comments: