Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Supporting pains

As zoloFighter got more and more popular (now way surpass zoloFisher), the pain of supporting is also getting bigger and bigger. Every day there are people asking the repeating questions such as how do I start, why can't it be started (even tough I have made the forum avaliable.

And also sometimes bot won't start on someone's computer even though they followed all steps. But you never know what was the user doing, sometimes they do things that are surprising to you. I remember one instance when I helped one of my friend's friend on his internet connection (he kept complaining about how slow his cable modem was), and eventually found out he was using someone else's open wireless connection (and his 1MG+ bandwidth was totally wasted).

No comments: