Thursday, June 5, 2008

Virus totals again!!

Well, this time is not eSafe. Yesterday after my new release, which added some intelligence to resurrect near mobs and allows javascript check on combat sequences, one of the virus total checks failed again with "Blockreason.0". Have no idea what that means.

So I started to back out the changes, piece by piece, and recheck every time a back out is made, in hope that I can find the offending pattern and change it. Doesn't work, after I reverted everything back, it still fails. It took hours and argoed wife greatly.

So I checked my previous version, which passed virus total with flying colors. Sure enough, it failed too. So I guess virus total has upgraded one of their suppliers and now I am flagged without hope of unflagging it.

No comments: