Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally fighter and fisher both online

I updated fighter Thursday night, wife was already asleep and I have to decide if I want to test and release then or wait till tomorrow. More delay means more chance of getting argo, but I just can't wait any more so I tested and uploaded fighter. The test took a little bit more than 30 minutes and I let the bot run through the night. Everything looks fine and wife was not argoed :-)

Wake up early this morning and updated fisher. One of the users was asking why can't I just use the old code while I do the update. The answer is security. The old fighter has "features" that Blizzard can use to gain suspection of that the program is running. Right now zoloConfigUtil and bgscreen still does that, so don't use them when WOW is running.

No comments: