Friday, June 26, 2009

The unthinkable

I really don't want to write about this. Serves as a warning to all your parents with small kids.

This Tuesday, a family close to us lost their daughter. She drowned in a pool. There were 4 other kids and 4 adults present. She drowned while the babysitter went to get her cloth, only several minutes of time.

We all went to the hospital that night. And this sad feeling just keep growing on me. I guess if you loss a loved one, you will feel worse before feeling better.

I feel epically bad yesterday when i saw her parents. They are close friend of ours, and their daughter loved play with me. I used to do hide and seek with them and their screams usually made them mad.

We are going to make a power point slice about the little girl, good thing is I made many photos of her when she was at my home before.

So sad. Feels like my heart is been cut.

And my co-worker give me this,
Steven Curtis Chapman Cinderella Music Video & story, we both sobbed.

No comments: