Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More on teaching

Turned out my ways of teaching is not as good as I thought. My last assignment turned out to be too tough for the 9 to 11 year old and instead of making them interest, most of them pretended that they lost the homework!! Also I got scolded by wife because I didn't teach enough basics.

So last week, I went back to the material on the book, and the kids was bored and wanted to get out as soon as possible.

Part of the blame is on me, because I was not experienced, too busy to create some interesting topics for their material and a bit too soft on the students.

I have to prepare an exam this week, I am praying I could come up with sometime to do more preparation.

And on the bail out and stock market. Even with the 700b bailout, market is crashing. It shows that the money is not been used yet, or if it is used, not been used effectively. I think a lot of the companies who needs cash has to sell some of their stocks to raise cash while the people in DC trying to figure out how to spend this massive amount of money.

There is an interesting post by bughunter on PTSOFT, he think we might be near the bottom now. I have to agree with him though. There might be an inflation down the road with all that money, but most people will be happy to get out of this sink first.

No comments: