Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The way zoloFighter should be used

Fighter is meant to be used as a supplement for your questing. When I first enter Outland, I run fighter and it estimates I will level in 12hours, and during the late level 60s, it jumped to 30+ hours. The first impression was, this is going to be impossible.

As I get impatient, I started to do questing, and as you guessed, huge huge differences. After a bunch of quests, most of them solo-able, the time dropped dramatically, and I was able to leave it farming over night and be confident that the next day I will find it leveled (not recommended to leave it like that). Not only that, the quests give great items and I was able to get much better equipment then farming.

So the moral of the story is, don't be too lazy and use the bot for everything. Quest reasonably, and use zoloFighter to fill in the blanks. The best will be, 50% questing and 50% boting while you and your girlfriend/wife/family members having fun.

This way, you are having fun, enjoying the vast content Blizzard created, avoiding the boring grinding, and at the same time, you can afford to relax on the questing a bit (doing green quests are much easier and less annoying then the yellow/red ones).

Now enjoy!

No comments: