Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Almost pirated a movie.

Yep. I was experiencing with a internet TV on my computer last weekend, and the provider explained that it has signed contracts with many content providers so they could provide the TV legally.

So I decided to give it a try. On the menu there are lot of movies, foreign and US. I picked "Clash of the Titians", and the picture is crystal clear, no buffering at all.

Then I got worried. No ads or nothing that I could think of that could provide this financially. Even though the site clam it has permission, my common sense tell me that it is not possible.

I immediately re-activated netflix, but nope, it is not on yet. I searched the movie theaters near by, but none of them carries it. Eventually I found tickets on sale out of state on movietickets.com, and I immediately bought a ticket for 3.75.

Guess this is a good example of never be greedy, or else I could waited and watch the same movie on bigger screen for just 1.07 from redbox.

No comments: