Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally someone else noticed it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8223611.stm

Finally, some one has noticed over population might be more important than global warming.

I had that concern a long time ago, when I first went to US, in my geology class, I wrote an essay on that, saying building abortion clinics should be on the priority when US is sending humanitarian aids overseas. Of course at that time I didn't realize US doesn't like abortions.

(I recently stopped believe in global warming, as in this post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Fantastic Article, if you need more information, you can learn absolutely everything there is to know about World of Warcraft (Powerlevelng, Gold Secrets, PvP Tactics, Raiding Tactics, Leveling Builds, Grinding Spots, etc) with Dugi's Complete World of Warcraft Guide