Friday, July 24, 2009

My secret project has resumed.

Yep I have resumed my top secret project. Me and my wife thought about it back in the 2000s, but I only did partial test on how it could be implemented here and there. Then later on I started playing WOW and the bot project (zoloFighter/fisher) and most of my time got sucked into the bot project (and WOW).

I have restarted the project on Monday. I don't want to discuss it publicly till I had some lead on it (because it is complex and there is no guaranties that it could be done by me). The project has nothing to do with WOW or games in general.

I started to build testing modules on Monday, the project uses C++ and C#. The C++ part is for native interface and C# part is used for display. Today I got a small prototype that can be used to display test data. It needs to be refined to archive the desired tuning effects I needed for my research.

No comments: